Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wedding Inspiration

For my first Maison Fleur Wedding, the bride and I started with some beautiful images to inspire us.  Years ago, Hayley had been to a wedding with 'big poofy, but beautiful' flowers.  She finally figured out that these flowers were in fact Peonies.  As these flowers are one of my favourites, between her and I we were not short of a few images to inspire us with the designs for her wedding. 

 Firstly, the brides bouquet is inspired by this image, simple and natural looking, however, Hayley's will be much larger.  White Peonies with pink tips clustered with magnolia leaves.  This look is timeless and stunning, not to mention the fragrance!

Bridesmaids bouquets are inspired by this image.  It was decided on a deep red Peony to contrast with their midnight blue bridesmaid dresses.  I honestly love this decision, I really think this will look spectacular!


1 comment:

lily-g said...

good luck with the wedding, I can't wait to see the photo's no doubt it will be a huge success xxx